Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Root Vegetable Pot Roast with Persimmon, Hazelnut Salad

I felt like such a lucky girl when my parents came in town - we went to lunch and then to the best grocery store to pick up the remaining ingredients needed for our Thanksgiving meal then off to the wine club for a tasting and finally home for a comforting meal cooked by Derek. I had all of the fun while he was all alone slaving in the kitchen cooking for myself and my parents. To top it off, I didn't hear one complaint!!

And to top top it off - it was delectable.

Unfortunately, I was not around to supervise the cooking and catch what ingredients went into the meal so recipes are not applicable to this posting.

Persimmon and Toasted Hazelnut Salad with Citrus Champagne Vinaigrette



Pot Roast with Root Vegetables





Thank you Derek!

No comments:

Post a Comment